Wednesday, 28 October 2015

Wonderful Wednesdays



Welcome back to my Wednesday wish list feature. Here I will share some of my favourite finds from the last week and give you a little more of an insight into my kind of style.


WW


Dress | Ring | Tee | Candle | Frame | Bag | Shoes | Dress

I'm thoroughly embracing autumn colours now. You can never have too much rust/mustard/leopard print, if you as me!

Some posts I've loved lately...

When Donna was (always is) a fashion expert for the day at Polkadot Pink
Anna's Birthday funday, and what fun it was at Sometimes Annie
Leona's life by Instagram at Oh! Leona

Hope you're all having a great week.

Sarah
xx

1 comment:

  1. Whether your priority is variety or taste, Vaporfi is will fulfill your vaping needs.

    With vape juices that come from food-grade ingredients, their vaping flavors are more smooth and consistent.

    ReplyDelete