Monday 7 September 2015

Monthly Review | August


August has been an amazing month. Part of me is sad to see the end of summer but I'm really excited about autumn and all the rusty colours creeping in. In August I...

Finally met the beautiful Amelie, and caught up with my lovely friends in Cardiff, and their babies.
Had a great month of thrifting, there will be a post on this soon.
Took a week off work to catch up with family and friends, and go on lots of adventures.
Went to Dismaland, it was fantastic.
Had two beach picnics/bbq's, complete with a fire pit.
Took a bit of a break from blogging.
Saw a lot of beautiful sunsets. 

I hope you all had a wonderful month. I'm sorry for the silence over here but I've been really busy settling into life on my new street and making wonderful new friends. I have a lot to tell you about and am hoping to revamp this space a bit over the next few weeks too.

Sarah
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment