Thursday 7 May 2015

#Fudgeitfatclub


 If you follow me on Instagram you'll have seen #fudgeitfatclub appearing in a few posts. So what is #fudgeitfatclub? My lovely friend and gym buddy, Anna, and I were recently winging about how we weren't seeing enough results from going to the gym and were sick of our wobbly bits.


We do a variety of classes every week: Body Combat, Body Pump, Yoga and Pilates, but food is still our nemesis, hello carbs! Forking out for Slimming World/Weight Watchers on op of gym fees just isn't feasible so with the help of Pinterest and motivating each other, fudge it was born. Armed with measurement trackers, meal plans, weekly weigh ins, and My Fitness Pal, our diy fat club is in full swing. 


You'll be seeing a lot more of #fudgeitfat club here on the blog and on Instagram/Twitter. I'm looking forward to sharing my progress with you, and of course the comedy gold that is yoga farts! It's going to be a slow process, but I'm hoping it will be a long term change and improvement. 



You can follow Anna's journey here, along with some hilarious stories of what we get up to at Yoga!

Sarah
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment