Monday 13 October 2014

National Trust | Killerton

While hunting for toadstools last week, Rich and I went to Killerton House and Gardens, a National Trust house close to where I used to live. I mentioned here that I have fond memories of mushroom hunting with my Dad as a child, so in my head it would be full of mushrooms and toadstools to photograph. Well it wasn't, but the trees were turning pretty awesome and there was a cool display of poppies at the chapel.

One of the perks of house sitting for my Dad also means we can use his National Trust membership and dodge the £9 entry fee, which you can avoid by walking around the woodland rather than visiting the house and gardens, obviously donations are always welcome. 







The flooring and stained glass windows in the Chapel were amazing. My love for churches starts and ends with the architecture and design, it blows my mind. 


Sarah
xx

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful!!! I'd love to visit more NT places, they are fAbulous! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite fancy going for a nice long walk and going mushroom hunting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those woven deer are EPIC, and I love your his-and-hers plaid outfits. Too cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete