Friday 31 October 2014

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween guys!! This is probably my favourite holiday because I love all things gory and scary. It seemed appropriate to share a photo with a clown, because NOTHING is scarier than a clown.


Tonight I am going on a ghost walk of Exeter with some great friends, followed by a couple of BLOODY mary's and then a fright night of films back at my house with homemade soup and munchies. I cannot wait to get out and enjoy the halloween fun later.

There's also a Zombie walk through Exeter this evening so I'm hoping to get a few snaps of that. 

Hope you all have a great day/night.

Sarah
xx

3 comments:

  1. I wondered if you would be on the walk, I did look out for you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a lovely halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds brilliant - especially the soups and munchies :) I hope you had a great Halloween! xxx

    ReplyDelete