Friday 7 February 2014

Liebster Blog Tag


On Wednesday Sarah at Scandinavian on the Inside tagged me in the Liebster Blog Tag - you can see her original post here. I know not all bloggers are into these little posts, but it's a bit of fun.

Here are the rules:
1. Tell 11 things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions the nominator has created for you.
3. Tag 11 people with under 200 followers.

My questions from Sarah are:

1. What was the last song you listened to?
The 59 Sound by the Gaslight Anthem, I listened to the album while I walked to work this morning. 

2. When was the last time you laughed, and why?
About half an hour ago when 

3. What did you do for your last birthday?
Rich bought us both tickets to see the Gaslight Anthem in Manchester on my birthday, we travelled up in the morning, had a day of shopping, dinner and then the gig. It was amazing, they're always so so good live. And we even stopped at Ikea on the way back, winner!

4. If you could spend an afternoon with two people, one male and one female, dead or alive, fictional or real, who would they be and what would you do?
Ohh this is a tough one. OK so I would definitely pick my Mum and I'm going with David Attenborough (it was a toss up between him and Charles Darwin). I have a million and one questions for both of them, we'd drink tea, eat cake and talk the afternoon away. 

5. What's your most visited website, except your blog?
Ohhh tough one, does Bloglovin count? Haha. OK umm probably either Pinterest or Modcloth, I can lose hours on both.

6. What are you currently coveting?
I REALLY want a pair of Dr Martens boots. All this wet weather has meant I have fallen on my backside far too many times, so some waterproof and rubber sole boots would be great. Oh and all of the clogs from Lotta from Stockholm. 

7. Which genre do you most like to read?
I'm a crime girl, I like to read about the psychological side of serial killers, etc. I'm currently reading about working in a mortuary.

8. State three words that describe you best.
Caring, creative & probably a little bit 'nutty'

9. Do you have a tattoo, and if yes what is it? If no, why not?
I have 15: traditional foot tattoos, dinosaurs on my arm, a lilly on my outer wrist, a traditional heart & scroll on my inner wrist, a couple of dodgy stars, butterflies inside my food, a floral piece for my Mum (that needs to be reworked), a Gaslight Anthem album cover inspired piece on my leg. and a deer. I have plans for a few cover ups. If I could go back to 18 year old me I would definitely have gone to some better artists! You live and learn. 

10. Sweet or savoury?
I love both!

11. What's one superstition or conspiracy theory that you believe in, or that you think have some merit?
I know a lot of people believe that the moon landings were faked, but I think they happened. I also believe in 'ghosts' or spirits. I've never seen one have definitely been to some places where you can feel something, whether it's a presence or what, I don't know. 

So those ladies and gents, are my answers... Now for my questions:

1. What is a nickname you've had/have?
2. Spring/summer/autumn or winter?
3. If you could be any animal for a day, what would you be and why?
4. What's your favourite hot beverage?
5. You win an all expenses paid holiday for one week, where do you go and why?
6. In a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice?
7. I want to come and visit you for a day, where would we go and what would we do?
8. If you could learn any skill, what would it be and why?
9. You're stranded on a desert island and can only take 5 albums to listen to, what are they?
10. Name a celebrity crush.
11. What is your favourite flavour ice cream?

And my nominations are (for those who wish to take part):
Anna of Casual Casual Easy Thing
Joe of Josie Mary
Holly of Dear Wilderness
Katie of Lavender and Leeks
Chloe at By The Lock

Sarah
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment