Wednesday 12 December 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

This weekend I finally put up my christmas tree!! Despite having the urge since the 1st December, I left it for another week and finally put my £15 bargain beauty together.

I'm a bit of a tree snob, as putting the tree up is my favourite thing about Christmas and I've been known to cry over a rubbish tree before, but I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it looks when it's decorated.

Obviously the only way to end a day of decorating is with a mug of hot chocolate and Elf on tv.


Hope you're all getting in the Christmas spirit and not letting crazy shoppers drag you down.

Xx

4 comments:

  1. Fab tree! I love that you put as many marshmallows in your hot chocolate as I do!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, if you're gonna do it do it right! Marshmallow coma's are the way forward.

      Delete