Tuesday 26 June 2012

'Summer'

One of my favourite things about summer is the fruit. Living in the UK kind of sucks in terms of what we can get and how much it costs, but come summer I go crazy for berries. The last few weeks my diet has mostly consisted of blueberries, strawberries, melon and asparagus. I LOVE the stuff. And what's even better is buying locally sourced produce. The one thing Exeter is really missing is a local market. I would definitely do all my fruit and veg shopping there, you get quality, excellent value, so much choice and hardly any bad food options to tempt you. One of my favourite things when I was at uni was taking a weekly trip to the Market, I mean who wouldn't love 5 Asian pears for £1? I would/did/do!


Now if you'll excuse me I've got a watermelon bigger than my head that needs cutting.

Sarah

xx

PS Euro 2012 is almost over, yipeeeeeeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment