Friday 4 May 2012

The day the Queen came to Exeter

This week Queenie and Prince Phillip visited Exeter as part of the Jubilee tour. To most of my friends this wasn't very exciting as they weren't too fond of old Queenie. I, on the other hand, could barely contain my excitement. My Dad and I got in the thick of the crowds and waited for her arrival. Naturally she was fashionably late but it was well worth the wait. I couldn't believe how small she was (last time I saw her was 10 years ago and I was a fair bit smaller then myself). She looked amazing though, and so so elegant. It was great to see Prince Phillip looking so well and full of smiles. Anyway, I just wanted to share a couple of my photos from her visit. Long live the Queen!! :) 













1 comment:

  1. Hi, Thanks for following my blog .... more stuff coming soon. I enjoyed your Royal visit pics. We missed out on that event (didn't know about it until next day!). Well done re the close up shots.
    Lesley X

    ReplyDelete